Monday, November 23, 2009

A big thank you to Sherrie Siemens (www.cardcreme.blogspot.com)for an awesome copic weekend. Also I need to thank Nicky Manel and Tema for all their help as well. There was just so much Copic excitement all weekend long, it even makes me want to color!!
Also we found time to put out some new products. We received Bo Bunny "Snowy Serenade", "Persuasion", &"Love Bandit". We got Winter Blues ( a shimmery snowflake line) by The Paper Company, Very Merry collection from October Afternoon and tons of BLING from Making Memories. Also the new Canadian Scrapbooker is in as well as their Basics 5 edition. Then today we received the newest Rose Moka paper and alphabet stickers. It just never ends. It keeps coming!!
Coming soon.....Fancy Pants Frosted!
We still have room for the all day crop on Saturday but the pajama crop is just about full.
Gotta go order more stuff!!!

3 comments:

  1. I am back home safely in BC...now adjusting to the time change. Thanks again Natalie for being a WONDERFUL host for the "copic weekend"! What a wonderful customer base you have at your fabulous shop...I really enjoyed all the coloring fun too!
    Merci to all the gracious french women who put up with my english this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wrong linky-poo...

    http://sherrie-cardcreme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Natalie,

    It was such a pleasure to take the Copic Certification class this weekend allll the way in Montreal. Thank you so much for all the great stock - tempting treasures and must-have stuff! I thoroughly enjoyed shopping in your store!

    I must ask, will you be carrying the Neenah paper that we got in our kits? I'd love to keep my money in Canada and would also be need you ship it to me here in Toronto. We could arrange 2 payments I think - one for the sale and the next for the cost of shipping? What do you think?

    And... what is the website for those landscape stamps - they were awesome!

    Oh, one more thing, when I arrived home just about midnight - Santa confiscated my ABS1 (boo hoo... how many more days until Christmas?!) LOL

    Thanks so so soooo much for all the fantastic service, products, food and a great opportunity to take the class!

    Sincerely,
    NikkiNix

    ReplyDelete