Friday, March 25, 2011

Goodies! Goodies!

...that's what I found this morning when I visited the store!
Paper and embellishments by:
  • Fancy Pants- To The Moon, and It's the Little Things
  • Bella Blvd.
  • TCP Studio ( easter, spring and a great fishing line!)
  • Bo Bunny -The new double dots which aren't really dots at all! New to the double dot collection  are 3 double sided patterned solids- 6 new patterns in all! check out the yummy patterns and colours:

journal

flourish

Stripe
I'm in LOVE with the letter stickers from Bella Blvd. Now I just have to choose which colors I "need".
Bella Blvd.
All the new lines of Echo Park are also in and on the shelves!
Echo Park- Playground ( my fave)
And if you're on the look-out for some fab new embellies, look no further! 
 These wood embellies from Studio Calico would be awesome au naturel, with a bit of Glimmer mist, or Distress Stain
Studio Calico- Wood Veneer
Buttons from BBP


And these delights from Crate Paper- I had to have one of each!

Crate Paper

Stay tuned tomorrow for a glimpse of the gorgeous new stamps from Outlines!

No comments:

Post a Comment