Friday, June 28, 2013

OTF: toile "Beauty" avec PanPastel Canvas


Bon vendredi (pluvieux) à tous!

Voici une toile que j'ai recyclée à l'aide de pâte à modeler, pochoir et... PANPASTEL. J'adore leurs couleurs vives et l'absence de poussière excessive. Un projet très coloré pour ensoleiller une journée comme aujourd'hui!

I've recycled a canvas that I had previously made and wasn't satisfied with so I gathered some modeling paste, a stencil and... my PANPASTEL. Love them! I love the vibrancy and texture of the color pots and the absence of dust. A very colorful project to brighten up this rainy day!







4 comments:

  1. Wow! Catherine! J'adore! C'est absolument magnifique! T'es vraiment douée!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very lovely! I want to run to the craftroom and make a creative mess now! Thanks for the inspiration.
    BTW, which stencil are you using?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Monica. I'm using the "perforated dot flower" by Donna Downey Studios. Now go create a mess! :-) CC

      Delete