Friday, April 25, 2014

Journal d'artiste "who you are" Art Journaling


Bon vendredi à tous!

Voici un projet qui me tient à coeur parce que j'ai fait une découverte intéressante (tous les détails dans le vidéo ci-bas). Je me suis vraiment amusée avec les nouveaux tampons et un stencil de Dina Wakley pour créer un arrière-plan rempli de textures sans toutefois ajouter de volume.

Here's a project that I'm quite happy with since I made an interesting discovery (you'll find all the details in the video below). I had fun using some of the new stamps and a stencil by Dina Wakley to create a fun multi-layered background without the thickness.

Have a fantastic weekend!
CC






4 comments:

  1. CeeCee, try using clear gel medium on the gelli plate to seal a Dylusions sprayed page, works great! When dry, the page is completely impermeable!
    Thanks for always inspiring!
    ~Beth Scarpello

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beth, I will definitely try it! Thanks so much!
      CC

      Delete
  2. Hi cee cee I was wondering how you choose the gels to use .here you used soft gel !

    Thank you Genevieve

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Genevieve, I just started using soft gel gloss and I love it. It's great for glueing down pages because it's easy to brush on (not as thick as regular and a little goes a long way). But it is also great for extending acrylic paints! You can go even further with a little dot of it mixed with paint on your palette without compromising the integrity of the color.
      HTH,
      CC

      Delete