Friday, July 3, 2009

July 3, 2009

Basic grey has arrived!!!!! it's out and ready for purchasing. CHA pre-orders are showing up in my mailbox everyday. What to buy, what to buy......oooooohhhh the dilemmas. I just ordered
3 bugs in a rug, I think it's adorable. You can see it on their site www.3bugsinarug.com . Now I am working on my Stamping Bella order. Those stamps are soooo cute. I can't wait to have the new ones in the store and then I need my fix of KETTO's (especially Tatiana, my personal favorite) Next I think I will order the My Mind's Eye, also looking pretty nice. At this rate I won't even have to go to CHA, like that's ever going to happen!!!!
Off to do family stuff and then back to work. By the way I will be accepting any and all wish list's for new companies to carry.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Nat,

    Did you ever get my order for Stampavie last week? If so can you please let me know. I hope that the next crop night will be July 11th so I can go and have fun with you guys.

    Nathalie Beaudoin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh, tentation, tentation!!! See you soon! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nathalie you know how to make me come to your store!! See you soon!!

    ReplyDelete