Friday, December 31, 2010

Good News!!

I just sent out this e-mail!!!
I was sitting here thinking about my holidays and realized how fortunate I've been this holiday season to have travelled and spent the holidays with friends and family that I don't usually see this busy time of year.
Although it was very relaxing,
I realize that the one thing I missed was........
BOXING DAY!
I'm sure many of you did as well. So............
on Sunday, January 2nd,2011 ONLY
from noon-5:00pm
**instead of double stamps**
please join us for our first ever New Years Boxing Day,
where once again you can save
30% off all in stock mechandise
(No Loyalty cards will be stamped on these days.In-store shopping only, in-stock items only - no special orders,not applicable on pre-ordered items.Excludes the Big Shot, the Vagabond and the Grand Calibur.)
ENJOY, (I know I will)

No comments:

Post a Comment