Friday, December 31, 2010

New items in liquidation

Hi All,
I am sorry to have been missing for so long. I have been travelling and visiting with family and friends. I hope that you all had a very merry christmas and that the scrapbooking santa was very generous to you.
On my return to the store today I decided it was time to retire some more items to the clearance section. These items include all the halloween items as well as many more sizzix dies. I may even add more tomorrow. You see we are counting our inventory and needless to say I'd rather sell it then count it. Also don't forget about our double stamp days!
Hoping to see all of you tomorrow (lol)!
Since that is highly unlikely, I will the wish you all a very happy and healthy 2011.
See you next year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment