Tuesday, September 8, 2009

exciting news






























so much happening at SC!!
besides all the new products coming in we have guest designers coming to teach classes. And yes we are having a copic certification class!!!!!!! Mark November 21st on your calendars because that's the date.
But before that we have Suzy West coming and she has confirmed that we will have 2 different mini album classes and 2 different layout classes. Above are 3 of the layouts from the little ladies class. I don't know about any of you but I'm signing up for this one!! I've also included some pictures from the mini album classes. Now is the time to sign up.






1 comment:

  1. Hi Nat,

    When can we sign up for the Copic classes. Please let me know because I would really like to take them.

    Thanks
    Nathalie Beaudoin
    natguca@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete