Saturday, September 19, 2009

I hope everyone got our e-mail about the Truckload Sale we are hosting this weekend.

One of our distributors is bringing a truckload of products to sell at ridiculously reduced prices.This will be starting Sunday at noon and continuing all the way to Tuesday at closing.

Even I am curious what's going to be there.

Lots more Prima has arrived. The packs of hydrangeas are really nice. The colors are beautiful.


For those of you that have been wanting a big shot, have I got a deal for you! I received 6 (2 sold already) big shots that I will be offering on promo at a rate of $89.95. The last time I had them in stock they were 129.95. That's quite a savings. This offer is while supplies last only.

Also the new Texture Boutique mchine also just arrived. This is an embossing machine. It will not cut but it embosses using all those wondeful embossing folders we all love. This is perfect for the person who loves the look of embossing but can't justify buying a die cutting machine as they won't use it, then this is the perfect solution. Best news it is only $35.95 How great is that, oh and did I mention how cute it is.

With this came about 10 new sets of embossing folders. They are really nice. We do have one texture boutique that will be available for demonstrations and will be left in the crop room for croppers.

No comments:

Post a Comment