Saturday, September 26, 2009

So Suzy's classes were fabulous today!!! The lady is just so fantastic and she can keep a class hopping. A half hour doesn't go by that she's not standing on a table. Her last class is tomorrow morning at 10:00 am there are still some spots left for any of you procrastinators.

Tonight we headed to old Montreal. Suzy loved what she saw of our beautiful city. We took a bunch of pictures which I will post when she sends them to me. Well we have an early class so 'night.

1 comment:

  1. yes, Suzy's mini album class was great great great! We (my daughter & I) had a super-duper time. I was able to complete the back cover at home so it probably will look different from Suzy's.

    Thanks, Natalie & Suzy, again for such a great time, we had fun, and we went home with a super souvenir. Allie will remember this, her first class for quite awhile ... and so will I.

    -Grace

    ReplyDelete