Saturday, June 20, 2009

June 20,2009

Well, I just got back from seeing Chicago, the play with my dear hubby. It was really entertaining!! As far as store news, the ribbon wall is getting emptier and emptier.The real counting starts tomorrow. I have been finding little hidden products all over the store. So for those of you who have already come by, it may pay to come again as more items are added to clearance as I find them. 75% off......who can resist.

By the way for all you Stamping Bella lovers, I have it from a reliable source that there will be a new release on Thursday June 25th. I will be placing an order at that point. For those of you who are not familiar with these stamps, you should definately have a look. Also on blogabella, there is a friday challenge every week and then the previous challenge cards are posted. I have come across soooo many great ideas there, they make me want more of her stamps!!! Josee, I always love seeing your cards there!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment