Sunday, July 12, 2009

July 12, 2009

Well we finally finished emptying the boxes we received Thursday and Friday. We have restocked our flowers and Doodlebug. We have good stock of our Copics....lots of great colors. The Stamp-a-vie stamps are disappearing quickly, we are waiting for our order of the newest Bella stamps. I have re-ordered all the distress ink colors, if anyone is missing any. Also today we put out the ****NEW***** 3 Bugs in a Rug!!!!! They are soooo cute. The christmas ones are so adorable, even though we haven't truly had a summer, I still don't mind looking at these christmas papers. The "to the rescue" line is a great little boy line with fire trucks, helicopters, cars etc...
By the way I hope that you have all been seeing some of the sneek peeks. Some of them are really wonderful. I especially like My Mind's Eye and Bo-Bunny, American crafts looks like it's going to be great too. I saw Best Creations but that is usually better up close.I will try and keep you up to date as I have more information. Remeber send your wish lists early to be sure I know what you want from CHA!!

No comments:

Post a Comment